1. Download Teamviewer here
2. Run the TeamViewer.dmg file in your Downloads List.
3. Double click the Teamviewer Icon
4. Go through the installation process
5. Crate a password that will need to be entered when you're connecting to this computer.
6. You can now send your user ID and password to our IT First Aid Rescue team so they can access your machine when you need help
- Email, SSL
- 16 Users Found This Useful
How to install Teamviewer in Windows
1. Download Teamviewer here: 2. Right click to the app installer and select Run as...